February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day craft

About three years ago, I was at Michael's or Robert's in Michigan. They had some fun Valentine's activities. One of them was a chocolate sucker kit. I thought it looked like it would be a lot of fun, so I bought it. Finally, 3 years later, I remembered that I had it during the right time of year. As you can tell by the picture, the chocolate has gotten a touch old and had a bit of a funky texture. But, the girls loved doing it and have enjoyed eating them as well. (I couldn't be sure of the taste so we didn't give them as Valentine's).

When we finished with the molds, we still had a lot of chocolate left. If you have extra chocolate after making suckers, what do you do with it? In my house, we put it all over our hands until it dries and then we get to eat funny little pieces of colored chocolate.

1 comment:

Lorelie Andrus said...

Crazy girls. Good thing they didn't waste any chocolate!